1. Skip with the skipping girl in Richmond.
2. Chill out on the lawns of NGV with the Draped, Seated Woman.
3. Play cards with Be Free in Northcote or Fitzroy.
4. Share a sad moment with the weeping woman at NGV.
5. Have an epic battle with the Dragon of Fitzroy Gardens. (Admittedly, this Dragon is fairly gender neutral but we've always thought of her as a lady Dragon. )
6. Quietly gaze over the river with Mazu, the Heavenly Queen in Footscray.
7. Take a cheeky peek up Dame Edna's skirt in Docklands.
8. Be eaten alive by Mimi the Muttaburrasaurus in Yarraville.
9. Share a silent, sparkling moment with the silver angel in Flinders Street Station or Burke Street Mall.
10. Have a picnic with the Angel of Birrarung Marr.