Summer Holidays Photography Tips
Are you off on a fabulous family holiday this summer and want to capture all those memories? Here are some tips for summer holiday photography:
1. The first and last hour of the day are referred to as 'golden hour' and have the best light for gorgeous photos.
2. Be a storyteller. Focus on details like a melting ice cream or tiny toes in the sand.
3. Play around with underwater photography while it's hot and everyone is splashing around. Underwater cameras can be pretty affordable or there are underwater cases for phones and cameras.
4. Don't be afraid to shoot into the light. Have some fun with silhouettes.
5. Remember to snap the moments that will make the family laugh in years to come! Like that time you bought a giant inflatable turtle and couldn't fit it in the car to get it to the beach 😄